At Mayor Consultants we partner with companies from all echelons of the global automotive value chain and help them identify where they can participate and how they can harness the potential of ongoing changes for growth.
WHY PARTHER WITH US?
WHY THE RAPID REPAIR MARKET ?
- It contains a wide variety of players It contains a wide variety of players.
- There is constant change going on.
- Motor insurance companies are looking to embrace new developments and find ways to control their claims budget.
- Margins are decreasing and existing business is eroding, making it necessary to go new ways to stay afloat.
SOME QUESTIONS WE CAN ANSWER FOR YOU
- How do changes in consumer behavior, official regulation and legislation impact your company’s potential for growth and success in the automotive industry?
- How should suppliers and collision repair facilities respond to this shifts in supply demand and collision industry change?
- How are mergers (consolidation) and other changes in the industry landscape changing the supply chain of work?
- Where should suppliers and collision shops look for growth in core versus adjacent markets, and what are the most viable growth pathways to consider?
- How are changing needs in industrial end markets likely to impact demands on both groups (suppliers and collision industries).
If you want answers to these and other pressing questions, we are ready to help you find solutions and determine which actions to take to move forward.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
- We built strategies to overcome channel convergence and protect EBITDA margins by conducting workshops and industry research together with clients and together determined the best path to move forward.
- We countered the effects of market erosion and stagnant sales by developing a set of strategic initiatives for our client.
- This led their EBITDA to rise to previous levels put the company on the path to growth once again.
- We identified, prioritized and developed growth plans for adjacent markets for a client to broaden his portfolio and expand his client base.
- By determining which critical areas our client should focus on, we helped them reinvigorate growth, expand, and prepare them for the following sale.